Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Well-defined Course

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

A Well-defined Course

June 11, 2011

I am calling for all of My beloved children to take their places.
I want your attention.
I want to see expectant expressions of your faces and I want to hear words of eagerness expressed over My coming work.
I want you to know that your course is well-defined.
I have laid it all before you.
I have spoken words to you about this time and time again.
Now is not the time to run around in a befuddled state.
It is the time for you to come forward and take a step into your destiny.
It is the time to show forth the wonders of your God.
So get ready.
Take your place and know without a doubt that your God has singled you out for this hour to display His goodness,
His goodness to all mankind, any who will receive!!!


True Heart Bliss

June 10, 2011

The eleventh hour is upon you, beloved.
All looks fine from where I am sitting.
I want you to know this.
I do not want you to despair when turmoil enters your vicinity.
I want to prepare you with My words of hope.

So hear Me this day and know that your God’s words are true,
they are truth that you can bank on,
and they are words that I want you to hold close to your heart.
The enemy may have his idea, trying to dupe you into following his ways,
but I have a few secret plans up My sleeve.
They are dynamic.
They make his plans look sickly in comparison.
So rely on Me.
Look to Me and know true heart bliss.
That is what I have to offer in this final hour, true heart bliss!!!


The Eleventh Hour – I Am on Your Side

June 8, 2011

I am on your side, beloved.
I stick closer than a brother.
I delight in taking up residence in your heart.
I delight in seeing you move along through this life,
secure in the knowledge of My love and concern for you.
Never doubt My concern.
Never doubt that I am on your side, seeing you through all of life’s circumstances.

I am a good and loving Father.
I am a caring Father, and I have plans securing your future,
more secure than you could ever dream or imagine.


No comments: