Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Message Of Hope




Uploaded on Mar 26, 2011
PART II - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiMGdc...

Dear viewers...

I had so much fun making this :-) I hope u enjoy watching it as much as I did creating it!

How un-believably BLESSED are we all to be alive on this planet at this time!

And we are all in it together! One big family going through arguably the single greatest event that this planet has ever seen!

Whoooo hoooooo!

I hope that every last being on this earth gets to taste the bliss that lies within and chooses a harmless lifestyle and realizes that all beings - animals and humans alike are sentient.

There is not one single thing as I understand it that can change a persons vibration as much as a change to a non-violent (vegan) diet. My meditation took off to another level when I made that change a few years a go. I wake up every day and now see life for the miracle it truly is, and I just hope from the bottom of my heart it isnt too long before the entire planet wakes up to choose a commpasionate, non-violent lifestyle so that they too can experience the love that lies within.

Yeeee ha!

Love MRROCKITMAN xxx


Music Tracks I used -

here are all the songs, in the right order: _I can carry you-Blood Diamond Soundtrack _Zoosters Breakout- Madagascar main theme _Blood Diamond - Solomon Vandy _ Giant Lip- Ma' africa _Unearthed-Nara (Cold case theme) _The Village Soundtrack - The Gravel Road (11:25) _The You Didn't Even Get Wet _Blood Diamond - Solomon Vandy (again) _Dreamcatcher - Seventh Heaven



Sorry about the spelling :-)


If anyone wishes to download this vid feel free - just go to keep vid.

Another little song i made with a video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfp2D...



May all beings be happy :-)

1 comment:

Carolyn Miner said...

This is the most, the very most, important information of the day, week, month. This
is it.

This is it.

The rest is only peripheral.... this is it.

Watch this to start every day, and see what hapens ...

Thank you John.
Carolyn