Friday, February 8, 2013

IF MY PEOPLE WOULD……


YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com

IF MY PEOPLE WOULD……
February 7, 2013

If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. - 2 Chron 7:14
Everything that is to be accomplished in My kingdom is contingent upon whether My people will cooperate in doing My will. For mighty things can be done immediately and even suddenly, but the hindrance has always been with the cooperation of My people placing My will above their own. For I am waiting upon you to seek My face, to know My will, and to receive the grace to carry it out. 

When you take the first step forward in accomplishing My will, I will meet you there, and take you by the hand, and lead you to the next step, and so on. But if you drag your feet, and hesitate to take that first step of faith, then I cannot go any further without your cooperation.

If you want to take a major role in My end time events of overthrowing the kingdom of darkness, then you have to step up to the plate, and make that commitment to do My will above your own. You must be determined to seek My face, to know My still small voice, in order to follow Me. 

There will come a time, and soon, when you will not easily be able to gather with the saints. You will no longer have that opportunity to have someone hand feed you My word. You must be mature enough to seek it out for yourself, and seek Me to lead you and guide you into all truth.

For darkness will cover the earth, and there will be false signs, and wonders, and miracles, and you will have to discern for yourself what is the true from the counterfeit. You must have My word hidden in your heart, and not bits and pieces, where you picked out what you chose to follow, in order to balance it all out. For there is grace, and there is truth, and there is a perfect balance in order to walk in My perfect will, and also to cooperate with Me in ministering to the lost, and those who have fallen behind in the church.

For this is the days of the latter rain outpouring, but it is also the day of the great falling away. I must have My people determined to walk and talk with Me in the cool of the day, to place My will above their own, to seek My kingdom and righteousness in order to have all your needs met. For yes, I will lead you, and guide you into all Truth, but you must seek Me first. You must be humble, and teachable, and work with Me allowing the fire of My love to purge off all the dross. 

In order to partake of the great outpouring of My spirit you must be a yielded vessel that My glory can flow through. You must love Me above all things, and love your neighbor as yourself. You must do unto others what you would have them do unto you. Yes, you must live My word in order to have abundant life.

For I promised you health, and I promised you prosperity, but it was contingent upon whether your soul prospered in Me. So make the choice today to serve Me, to love Me, and to be yielded, to love not your life unto death, to put forth My commands above your own will. For truly this is the hour of My power, but I am waiting upon you. Yes, If My people would follow Me, then I would lift them up, and move mightily through them!

No comments: