Saturday, March 9, 2013

DEBRA LOWE



3/8/13

The Spirit of the Lord says:

Many of My children have been in a long season where it seems dry and barren. It has brought thoughts that My Word is not working for them. Don't be afraid neither doubt My Word, for I have been deep rooting you and pulling up weeds that have taken place in your heart. I have been bringing you to rely totally on My Spirit for My Spirit brings life and the mind of reasoning brings death. So I say to you today, to walk in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the lust of the flesh is a religious, carnal, and worldly thing, and it stands before me as an enemy, but those who would yield to the Spirit they will soar to heights unknown and uncharted by others. For this is the time that I am unveiling, uncovering, and revealing to my own the secret things in hidden places, those things that I have left for this end time saints, the end time warriors.

I will endow you with a special anointing to do the work that must be done, but it must come only from My hands, not from yours. Too long you have intervened with your own understanding, your own ability, and your own strength, thinking that you know the way, thinking that you know what is best to accomplish My way and therefore yielding to the Way-Maker. The One who is the Way. So, the more you yield to me, the great I Am, the more you will see yourself walking in those divine steps that I ordered for you even before you were thought of. In spite of everything that you have gone through my plan remains the same, it is fixed, it is eternal and those who would find their way on this narrow pathway, on the righteous pathway, they will find their way in the things of eternity, and they will live and conduct their affairs of life as those things in eternity warrants. They will live heaven on earth and everyone around them will be a little confused, because they are not walking as all around them, that is until they choose to come into the light, until they come to My understanding. Only then will they know and understand that deep things must be understood by the deep. All who will go deeper into the things of their God will abound in wisdom, insight and understanding beyond their years, beyond their education, beyond their might says the Lord. No longer depending on the flesh!

For this is the final hour of my children and I Am dressing you with the armor that is necessary and needed for this final season and you will come forth as a victorious army and you will waive before the enemy the victorious flag of victory. The enemy will keep coming, even though he knows his time draws near, for this is his fate. And you will begin to be stronger with power and might and you will overshadow and take in and scoop in the weak ones of My kingdom, those who have lived only by their flesh, and some of them will begin to understand as you begin to instruct them by living, by living Godly and by teaching My way. Instruct their lives by every step that you take, many will wake up and follow, says the Lord. My shepherds that I have called to the deeper walk will teach My Way and My Word once again. No longer yielding to the religious and fleshly ways of the world, while using My name. My shepherds will once again be holy and pure, teaching and instructing with My truth. And this is the day, says the Lord, that all of heaven has been waiting for, for the glorious day, that the sons and daughters of the most high God, unveil, reveal, and uncover who they really are. For now you know says the Lord, little by little, clearer light and you’re coming to understanding of who you really are and you realize what great power, what great position I have placed you in. For you are kings of the most high God and you recognize that and you are no longer acting like that you are alienated from Me but you are alien to this world. Taking your places to occupy until I come. Knowing that everything that I say is yes and amen! Now you’ll be turning to My Word for the answers and not to the world says the Lord. For this is the day, says the Lord, that the world will vomit up the things that it has leaned on and depended on, seeing their trust has been misplaced.

Many will turn to and see My children as pure, holy, sanctified, living on a hill, above the circumstances of this world. This is why I have consistently been planting you deeper and more solid and secure in Me. Now everything in darkness will look to the light and they will see the light for you will no longer be covered up but a revelation to all who look, says the Lord. For this is the day of the Kingdom of the most high God. My children shall go forth triumphant through this world, causing everything that has held them in bondage to loose the hold over their mind, over their lives, and over the lives of the people who have come under their shade, says the Spirit of grace and mercy. This is the final day of the army of the Lord.

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God." (Rom. 8:5-8)

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." (Rom. 8:16-17)

No comments: