Sunday, April 7, 2013

Did you get a mortgage from The MERS Mortgage Mafia ?


Hi,

This email is an inquiry email from Richie Collins at IsMERSInYourMortgage.com to ask a few simple questions: Do you have a MERS Mortgage? Or do you know someone who has gotten behind on their mortgage, or is facing foreclosure from their bank or a bank they've never done any business with, and don't know what to do? You can help them, by sharing this valuable information with them.

I am asking for your help; help me spread the word to the average American homeowner who’s in trouble with their mortgage and don’t know what to do. They don't know the mortgage securitization story and they don't know they have legal options if they have a MERS mortgage that has been securitized.

Do You Have a MERS Mortgage?
 
This book list the 7 easy STEPS to find out if MERS is in your mortgage, and what to do if you find them there. This book contains my story and it's the result of fighting a company call Deutsche Bank National Trust Company for the last 7 years. This fight put me in the hospital with bleeding ulcers from stress, because I didn't know what was going on with my mortgage or my mortgage company. But I knew one thing the company that was foreclosing on me had no rights to do so. 

After doing 5 years of fighting and research I found out about the massive systemic mortgage fraud being perpetrated by MERS and the largest banks in the country. During that time I accumulated tons of notes and I compiled them in to this book. I wrote this book from my research, to tell American homeowners the story of how we got here.

The Largest Crime in History against American Homeowners! They make the Italian Mafia look like a little boys club!

This book exposes the mortgage finance industry's quest for the eMortgage; an idea gone bad, because they forgot to take into consideration that property laws differ in all 50 states, so their crimes began. And a company called MERS has made over 70 million plus mortgages FREE and CLEAR through Securitization, Bifurcation, and Renunciation!

I am not a expert but I know when someone is stealing from me. Now, I want to share what I've learned so other homeowners won’t suffer the same nightmarish plight I did. The question for you is; is your property one of them?

                     You don’t own what you think you own.
                     You could be paying the wrong mortgage company and not know it.
                     Your property may have a clouded title because of the company call MERS!

This “Criminal Enterprise” affects you, even if you’re current on your mortgage, because if you have a securitized mortgage that you don’t know about you could be paying the wrong company, and have a clouded title and not know it. This may be a good time to have a title search done on your property, and in Step 6 in this book i tell you how to do a title search of your property.

And, if you’re an Esquire: Help get this book into the hands of the average American homeowner, who is in the dark about what has happened to their mortgage.


This book shares how the new mortgage securitization industry has split the mortgage from the note, and have converted promissory notes into pass - through - bond certificates", using MERS; an illegal electronic mortgage registry. And in the words of New York Bankruptcy Judge Robert E. Grossman; “…MERS does not comply with the law…”

 And the average American homeowner doesn’t know about the MORTGAGE SECRET SECURITIZATION that occurred at their closing table.

It’s time for all homeowners to get out their mortgage documents and find out if MERS is IN their mortgage in 7 easy steps! This is where you begin!

You must FIGHT BACK by learning the whole story and what you should do to keep your home out of their hands. It has been 6 years now and I am still in my home, mortgage free. Your home is your CASTLE, DEFEND IT!

Order today and learn about the secrets that happened at the Closing Table! A company call MERS was seated at your closing table and you didn’t know it!

The largest Banks in this country along with government sponsored entities has waged an open-but-secretive massive “Mortgage Criminal Enterprise” against the average American homeowner; learn what you need to do to fight back inside this book! I did it! You can too!

This book is also sold at:
•           Amazon.com
•           Lulu.com
•           Smashwords.com

Help stop this criminal enterprise from taking homes home through an illegal foreclosure. You may contact me at any time, if you have any questions about your mortgage. In disclosure I am NOT AN ATTORNEY but I will share with you the educational information I’ve acquired over these years. The proceeds from this book will set up the US Foreclosure Defense Fund, to help hurting homeowners.

Sincerely,
Richie Collins

P.S. I am still in my home, mortgage free, because Deutsche Bank can't stand in a Louisiana court and show their ownership interest in my mortgage and promissory note under Louisiana law and it is now 2013.

Good Luck and GOD Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These articles are great, but it's not always so clean cut. In 2009, 2010, and 2011, for instance, it was a nightmare trying to keep one's home in CA.

We got securitization audits and title reports, etc, even paid attorneys, and lost our homes, anyway. Hopefully, nesara or something else will save the day.