Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dinar Intel - Bluwolf


It has come to my attention that some are saying that excecutive order 13303 will expire on the 1 of May 2013, let me inform all these orders never expire until all issues in the order is met and done with [sanctions etc. ]. Now I know for a fact that this order has already 10 years in to the fact and that all must be forfill on a time frame given, but it will be addressed in fact it is being addressed as we speak, I have no doubts. 

Only thing left for Iraq, is simply for it to internationally release its currency. Now things are moving along just fine, sources seem to be lined up with all intel stating that we shall recieve this blessing briefly, that we shall expect and see. 

Seems like we are on alert now for the recieving of the codes, look for them for you will not recieve any better and higher rates nor will you be treated as a special Vip as with WF, remember that they are the U.S. clearence bank,and no I do not work or am I associated with them,  but I sure will be soon. 

Just this last thought to all,  have your paperworks ready and start smelling the coffee for by the looks of things something has to give. ( soon ) And things will transpire favoring the main office just like I stated on my last email (you know the one that all of you read and nobody published, jejeje ) 

There seems to be a lot of very prosperous people flying about just now, wonder why ? Thank you fly ! Thank you Lord for I see Your Glory and I am grateful for all Your blessings. Be bless Bluwolf

No comments: