Friday, April 12, 2013

Johnnies HIGHEST RESPECT for RIP Dr. Michael Van de Meer --- The REAL James Bond

Ref this posting

Neil Keenan comments for the first time; RIP Dr. Michael Van de Meer, the real James Bond – by Ben Fulford

I was very pleased to see this posting by Ben Fulford per RIP Dr. Michael Van de Meer as I too have been talking to the Doctor.

The Doctor was the Real thing definitely in the James Bond mode. He shared some intel which I can now share. Like myself he was on the mission from the LORD to restore this world.

Some of the highlights of our discussion was:

1) He was at the location of the Hatari Movie in Kenya, Africa, starring John Wayne. He lost a fist fight with the Duke --- LOL, Love it! The Good Doctor was there when Obama was born in Kenya. These so-called galactics and Poofness too are tools of the Dark Side saying that Obama is the chosen one for our future. The Good Doctor told me more details but not willing to go down that road.

2) The Good Doctor was royalty as he sent me photos of him with the Queen, etc. He knew she and her family were not nice.

3) Dr. Michael Van de Meer was aboard the yacht during the Monaco agreement. He told me this several days before Fulford released it. I did not want to publicize this per the Dr. wishes.  I was in a skype call with him when Ben called and the Doctor wanted me to do a party call. I stupidly declined as I did not feel I was on the same level as Ben. I have the utmost respect for Ben Fulford --- love to meet him in asia.

4) The Good Doctor also shared some details of Neil Keenan, who he worked with fighting the bad guys. Neil is one of these crazy 'Irishman' which I can relate too. Neil --- I would love to meet you in Jakarta.

5) The Good Doctor was the one who warned us about the bad guys planning to have there own island in 
the Bahamas. I posted it on my blog. Because of this exposure the Rockefellers and others have chosen a island in the pacific instead. 

6) He also exposed in great detail the ruthless methods of the Bush Cabal and Nazis. Too gory and mean for this blog. The dis-info BS that gets thrown at us originates with them.

7) The Good Doctor cared like I do for his fellow man. There were a number of 'Blessings' projects that we discussed and I be carrying on this mission with the LORD's Blessing.

There are a number of more interesting stories but this is enough for now.

DR. MICHAEL VAN DE MEER --- GOD BLESS YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.

John MacHaffie




No comments: