Wednesday, February 25, 2015

James O'Keefe: 'I Am Afraid For My Life On This One'


Conservative journalist filmmaker James O’Keefe on Saturday tweeted an ominous message to those who follow him and his influential work.
“We have a story we’re going to release this coming week and I've never thought about this before but I am afraid for my life on this one,” O'Keefe announced Saturday afternoon.
What the story is one can only speculate, but for this one to be particularly risky in O'Keefe's estimation is saying something. O’Keefe's work includes single-handedly taking down ACORN, easily crossing the U.S./Mexican border dressed as Osama bin Laden, exposing Allison Lundegren Grimes' fraudulent coal beliefs, exposing Democratic voter fraud, and catching Wendy Davis supporters mocking a wheel chair bound Greg Abbott for being paralyzed.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/james-okeefe-i-am-afraid-my-life-one

No comments: