Monday, December 18, 2017

A Special Announcement from Sheriff Mack


Richard Mack
For the past few years I have been teaching high school government and history classes. The students have taught me so much! Besides the essential principles of good government and liberty, I have learned that the validity of these subjects is not in the "knowing," but rather in the "DOING." I enjoy teaching immensely and it is a very worthwhile endeavor. But to "know" and never "do" is just the opposite of what I teach my "scholars."
 
So, with the encouragement of many of my students and the support of my bride of 42 years, I am officially announcing my run for the United States House of Representatives, Arizona District 8. This is a special election to fill the recently vacated seat held by Congressman Trent Franks.
 
I enter this race humbly and with no visions of grandeur. However, I plan to win and give the campaign my very best. Our work to restore freedom to America and to stand for the "little guy" will continue whether I win or lose. However, as many of you already know, I am so frustrated with DC politicians of both parties who have completely destroyed the Rule of Law and our Constitution. I have to do more and I have to try.
 
My candidacy will be dedicated to freeing the many Americans who have been victimized by our own government. I will stand against the abuses of the IRS, FDA, BLM, FBI, DEA, FDA, and the out of control spending by our "leaders" of both parties. I will also fight to put an end to the Dept of Education using SWAT teams to collect unpaid students loans! In fine, my run for Congress will be for the Amish farmer who sits in prison for making an herbal salve, all American victims of Gun Control, the Ranchers who sit in prison for trying to keep their lands, and for the people who just want to be left alone. I will be their advocate!
 
The primary is in February and the general is in April. As I said, this is a special election. Time and money are both tight. But we can do this. The time is right and I am ready. I've been ready for a long time.
 
You and I are all in this together. If we raise sufficient funds this campaign has a real chance. If we don't I'll be just another name on the ballot. The most you can contribute is $2,500. At this point we can only accept checks, cash, gold, or silver mailed to:
 
Sheriff Mack for Congress
P O Box 567
Higley, AZ 85236
 
Be sure to include your name, address and occupation. Husband and wife can send the full $2,500 each. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! May Peace be with you all and may the Prince of Peace bless our Country!

For God and Country,
 
 
Sheriff Mack

6 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Awesome! Congratulations Sheriff Mack! We pray you will have winning success!

Anonymous said...

Indeed! He is basically getting RID of the Trent Franks issue, and will trickle on down to McCain, as he knows they, along with the rest are badly corrupt- My hat is off to the man for getting involved, but, he is going to need help, and ALL he can get, and I hope the people that vote for him are totally awake, and have their heads out of the sand-Change is badly needed everywhere in this country-

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. You are exactly what we need to fill the void behind the drain.

Ben Dover said...

You would make a great politician as you are a great admirer of money and you have the mastery down of "talking the talk but not walking the walk. I have not attended one of your government history classes however my suspicion is that you know almost nothing about the history of governments in America or what they have been.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news from a wonderful man! Thank you Sheriff Mack. Will spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Kick ass, Mack !